Weird Science Related to Genetics & The Rh-Negative Factor
This page is dedicated to the weird and wild, as we find it. You'll find articles, studies, medical finds and more that are related to genetics, rare blood types & the Rh-Negative Factor. This page is a mix of unusual, weird and wild science and stories that have some thread of relationship to either rare blood types, DNA and/or modern Genetics.
Please feel free to submit your weird or wild scientific or medically related stories, articles and videos to me by email.
What is a Chimera? In layman's terms, it is someone who outwardly appears to be one person, but who is actually two people "genetically". That is the bottom line of Chimerism, a human being who carries the DNA and/or body parts that show them as two different people.
Prophecy in the News:
Scientist Playing God?
What if someone told you that your kids were not yours?
to watch one woman's story.
Scientist Create a Sheep that's 15% human?
Read the Full Story, click here.
15% Human 85% Sheep..
While not directly related to genetics, these various beliefs from different cultures, some may say are passed down through the generations. This list was compiled and emailed to me and I thought it was fitting to share with you here.
"Sooooo... Just a coincidence that these other cultures have a 2012 target?
* Hopi Predict a 25 year period of purification followed by End of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth.
* Mayans Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
* Maoris Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
* Zulu Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
* Hindus Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
* Incas Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'.
* Aztec Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
* Dogon Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
* Pueblo Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World
* Cherokee Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
* Tibetan Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
* Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 A"
Rh-Negatives & Psychic Abilities
Individuals with the Rh-Negative Factor are believed to possess greater psychic abilities, says this article. "It is a supernatural ability given to Rh-Negative individuals as a condition of their blood factor", says this website. It says, Rh-Negative are more attuned to psychic awareness and this may be because Rh Negative people posses a genetic factor apart from this world and that they were descended from a crossbreeding of humans and a kind of cosmic astronaut. Read more, click here.
Read this blog article about the necessary redrawing of the boundaries of the Zodiac and added a constellation. The Zodiac, the constellations that lie on the plane of the ecliptic through which the Sun passes in the course of a year, now has 13 constellations, not 12. This thirteenth ‘sun sign’ of the zodiac is Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer, and the Sun is in front of its stars during the first half of December. As it turns out, most Sagittarians are really Ophiuchans. Below is a list of constellations and the dates the Sun now appears in front of those stars in the 21st century.
SAGITTARIUSDec.19 - Jan. 20
CAPRICORNJan. 21 - Feb.16
AQUARIUSFeb.17 - Mar.13
PISCESMar.14 - Apr.19
ARIESApr. 20 - May 15
TAURUSMay 16 - June 21
GEMINIJune 22 - July 21
CANCERJuly 22 - Aug. 10
LEOAug.11 - Sept.17
VIRGOSept.18 - Oct. 31
LIBRANov. 1 - Nov. 24
SCORPIUSNov. 25 - Nov. 30
OPHIUCHUSDec.1 - Dec.18
Learn more, click here.
A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery:
They now believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.
To continue reading the full story, click here.
What is the Importance?
Read more about why it matters
Two Rh+ people CAN have an
Rh- baby if BOTH parents carry the
RECESSIVE Rh-Negative Factor!